Re: staging: ks7010: Adjust dev_err() calls in ks7010_sdio_probe()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Wed Apr 12 2017 - 04:49:55 EST

> This patch does not apply to Greg's staging-testing branch.

Could the proposed changes be applied with a bit of âfuzzâ for the
implementation of the function âks7010_sdio_probeâ?

> Markus a patch was merged the same day you submitted this one that
> refactored this code.

Do you refer to your contributions from 2017-04-10 here which seem to
touch only other functions?
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/staging.git/log/?h=staging-testing&qt=author&q=Tobin+C.+Harding

> The patch was good though, good spotting.

Will there any more approaches be needed for a corresponding
editing conflict resolution?
Which day would be better to dare a resend for my small update suggestion?

Regards,
Markus