Re: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi-mkp tree with the char-misc tree

From: Bart Van Assche
Date: Wed Apr 12 2017 - 13:45:02 EST

On Tue, 2017-04-11 at 21:00 -0400, Martin K. Petersen wrote:
> Bart Van Assche <bart.vanassche@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Sorry that I had not yet noticed Logan's patch series. Should my two
> > patches that conflict with Logan's patch series be dropped and
> > reworked after Logan's patches are upstream?
>
> Obviously things break the minute you go on vacation. I'm back
> now. What's the current status?

Hello Martin,

Logan's patch series has been queued by Greg KH for kernel 4.12. So Linus
will have to resolve the merge conflict between Greg's char-misc tree and
the SCSI tree during the 4.12 merge window. See also
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/char-misc.git/log/?h=char-misc-next&ofs=250

Bart.