[PATCH 1/3] staging: ccree: resolve training whitespace in cc_hal.h
From: Matthew Giassa
Date: Sat May 06 2017 - 18:47:28 EST
Removing trailing newlines reported by checkpatch.pl. ie:
ERROR: trailing whitespace (lines 3, 7, 12).
Warnings no longer present after change.
Signed-off-by: Matthew Giassa <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>
drivers/staging/ccree/cc_hal.h | 6 +++---
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/staging/ccree/cc_hal.h b/drivers/staging/ccree/cc_hal.h
index 75a0ce3..dd1c66d 100644
@@ -1,15 +1,15 @@
* Copyright (C) 2012-2017 ARM Limited or its affiliates.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.