Re: zswap: Delete an error message for a failed memory allocation in zswap_dstmem_prepare()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Sun May 21 2017 - 05:40:30 EST

> Markus, can you please stop CCing me on every of those patches?

Yes, of course.

>> Link: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/LCJ16-Refactor_Strings-WSang_0.pdf

Did I interpret any information from your presentation slides in an
inappropriate way?

> And why do you create a patch for every occasion in the same file?

This can occasionally happen when I am more unsure about the change acceptance
for a specific place.

> Do you want to increase your patch count?

This can also happen as a side effect if such a source code search pattern
will point hundreds of places out for further software development considerations.
How would you prefer to clarify the remaining update candidates there?

Regards,
Markus