Re: linux-next: manual merge of the uuid tree with the arm64 tree

From: Baicar, Tyler
Date: Mon Jun 19 2017 - 14:41:55 EST

On 6/19/2017 4:22 AM, Will Deacon wrote:
On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 01:06:30PM +0300, Andy Shevchenko wrote:
On Mon, 2017-06-19 at 10:19 +0100, Will Deacon wrote:
Hi Stephen, Christoph, Tyler,
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 03:21:36PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Apologies for this: I've just dropped the offending merge from the
arm64
tree so you can include the uuid tree in -next again.

Tyler: please rebase your patches on top of Christoph's uuid-types
branch
and send me a new series.
To have better coordination, please, look at my WIP branch regarding
UUID stuff:
http://bitbucket.org/andy-shev/linux/branch/topic%2Fuuid
That link doesn't work for me. Is there anything specific Tyler should be
paying attention to on that branch?
That link doesn't work for me either, but I assume it is the topic/uuid branch here:

https://bitbucket.org/andy-shev/linux/branches/

I'll rebase my patches on top of this branch and send them to you Will.

Thanks,
Tyler

--
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. as an affiliate of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,