[PATCH v4 0/2] Add basic support for Mediatek MT2712 SoC
From: YT Shen
Date: Thu Jun 22 2017 - 05:33:20 EST
MT2712 is a SoC based on 64bit ARMv8 architecture.
MT2712 share many HW IP with MT8173. This patchset was tested on MT2712 evaluation board, and boot to shell ok.
This series contains document bindings, device tree including interrupt and uart.
Changes compared to v3:
- use two uart clocks refer to the bindings
Changes compared to v2:
- remove alias from serial1 to serial5
- remove initrd-start and initrd-end
- change GIC_CPU_MASK_SIMPLE(6) to GIC_CPU_MASK_RAW(0x13)
- change gic-400 reg range
Changes compared to v1:
- change subject prefix for bindings
- change device tree license to SPDX tag.
- change bootargs parameter to DT usage.
- change intpol-controller to interrupt-controller
YT Shen (2):
dt-bindings: arm: Add bindings for Mediatek MT2712 SoC Platform
arm64: dts: Add Mediatek SoC MT2712 and evaluation board dts and
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek.txt | 4 +
.../interrupt-controller/mediatek,sysirq.txt | 1 +
.../devicetree/bindings/serial/mtk-uart.txt | 1 +
arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/Makefile | 1 +
arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt2712-evb.dts | 32 ++++
arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt2712e.dtsi | 172 +++++++++++++++++++++
6 files changed, 211 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt2712-evb.dts
create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt2712e.dtsi