[PATCH v5 0/6] ARM: sunxi: Convert sun4i/sun7i series SoCs to sunxi-ng CCU
From: Priit Laes
Date: Tue Jul 04 2017 - 16:06:59 EST
This serie brings A10 (sun4i) and A20 (sun7i) SoCs into the
sunxi-ng world. With this patchset we now support all the clocks
in sun4i/sun7i SoCs.
As mentioned in sun5i conversion, this is pretty much standard
stuff as most of the required clocks were already implemented in
the sunxi-ng framework.
In order to make cross-tree merges bisectable, device trees are
currently using plain numbers instead of defines.
Changes from V4:
- Add CLK_SET_RATE_PARENT to "sata" clock.
- Fix postdivider support for divider clock (round_rate, determine_rate).
Changes from v3:
- Add support for fixed post-divider support for DIV clocks.
- Fix wrong clk_ops for SATA. Spotted by Jonathan Liu.
- Use numeric values for clock indices to make merging somewhat easier
- Create separate sun7i/a20 specific header.
Changes from v2:
- Rename driver and relevant files to sun4i-a10-ccu.
- Drop mmc output and sample clocks for sun4i-a10.
- Rename CSI ISP clock to SCLK as it is called on other variants.
- Add comment on why PLL6 is used as AHB parent.
- Fix parents for out_a/out_b clocks.
- Stop exporting PLL_PERIPH_SATA gate. Driver takes care of gate.
- Rework SATA clock handling.
- Fix ahb gate parents.
- Simplefb clock fixes (add dependencies for HDMI/LVDS clocks).
- Fixes for pll-ve and pll-video1 clocks pointed out by Jonathan Liu.
- Adapt to latest upstream changes from sunxi-next.
Changes from v1:
- Drop useless comments
- Add support for A10 / sun4i.
- Rename driver to sunxi-a10-a20.
- Add previously unimplemented clocks.
- Document the audio pll hardcoded post-divider
- Add Acked-by: Rob Herring <robh at kernel.org> on patch 4
Priit Laes (6):
clk: sunxi-ng: div: Add support for fixed post-divider
clk: sunxi-ng: Add sun4i/sun7i CCU driver
dt-bindings: List devicetree binding for the CCU of Allwinner A20
dt-bindings: List devicetree binding for the CCU of Allwinner A10
ARM: sun7i: Convert to CCU
ARM: sun4i: Convert to CCU
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/sunxi-ccu.txt | 2 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10.dtsi | 646 +----
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20.dtsi | 719 +-----
drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/Kconfig | 14 +-
drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/Makefile | 1 +-
drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu-sun4i-a10.c | 1448 ++++++++++-
drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu-sun4i-a10.h | 61 +-
drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu_div.c | 18 +-
drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu_div.h | 3 +-
include/dt-bindings/clock/sun4i-a10-ccu.h | 200 +-
include/dt-bindings/clock/sun7i-a20-ccu.h | 53 +-
include/dt-bindings/reset/sun4i-a10-ccu.h | 67 +-
12 files changed, 2021 insertions(+), 1211 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu-sun4i-a10.c
create mode 100644 drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu-sun4i-a10.h
create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/sun4i-a10-ccu.h
create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/sun7i-a20-ccu.h
create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/reset/sun4i-a10-ccu.h