RE: device support in hpasa, was: Re: OOPS from cciss_ioctl in 4.12+git

From: Don Brace
Date: Fri Jul 07 2017 - 15:16:30 EST

The 6400 controllers are quite old and are no longer tested.
So, it would be nice to deprecate the cciss driver, but we would not support those formerly cciss devices with hpsa.
I do not recall seeing a cciss_ioctl issue, what was the issue?

Thanks,
Don Brace
ESC - Smart Storage
Microsemi Corporation