[GIT PULL] nfsd changes for 4.13

From: J. Bruce Fields
Date: Thu Jul 13 2017 - 15:45:42 EST

Please pull nfsd changes for 4.13 from:

git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/linux.git tags/nfsd-4.13

Chuck's RDMA update overhauls the "call receive" side of the
RPC-over-RDMA transport to use the new rdma_rw API.

Christoph cleaned the way nfs operations are declared, removing a bunch
of function-pointer casts and declaring the operation vectors as const.

Christoph's changes touch both client and server, and both client and
server pulls this time around should be based on the same commits from
Christoph.

(Note: Anna and I initially didn't coordinate this well and we realized
our pull requests were going to leave you with Christoph's 33 patches
duplicated between our two trees. We decided a last-minute rebase was
the lesser of two evils, so her pull request will show that last-minute
rebase. Yell if that was the wrong choice, and we'll know better for
next time....)

--b.

Christoph Hellwig (33):
sunrpc: properly type argument to kxdreproc_t
sunrpc: fix encoder callback prototypes
lockd: fix encoder callback prototypes
nfs: fix encoder callback prototypes
nfsd: fix encoder callback prototypes
sunrpc/auth_gss: nfsd: fix encoder callback prototypes
sunrpc: properly type argument to kxdrdproc_t
sunrpc: fix decoder callback prototypes
sunrpc/auth_gss: fix decoder callback prototypes
nfsd: fix decoder callback prototypes
lockd: fix decoder callback prototypes
nfs: fix decoder callback prototypes
nfs: don't cast callback decode/proc/encode routines
lockd: fix some weird indentation
sunrpc: move p_count out of struct rpc_procinfo
nfs: use ARRAY_SIZE() in the nfsacl_version3 declaration
sunrpc: mark all struct rpc_procinfo instances as const
nfsd4: const-ify nfs_cb_version4
nfsd: use named initializers in PROC()
nfsd: remove the unused PROC() macro in nfs3proc.c
sunrpc: properly type pc_func callbacks
sunrpc: properly type pc_release callbacks
sunrpc: properly type pc_decode callbacks
sunrpc: properly type pc_encode callbacks
sunrpc: remove kxdrproc_t
nfsd4: properly type op_set_currentstateid callbacks
nfsd4: properly type op_get_currentstateid callbacks
nfsd4: remove nfsd4op_rsize
nfsd4: properly type op_func callbacks
sunrpc: move pc_count out of struct svc_procinfo
sunrpc: mark all struct svc_procinfo instances as const
sunrpc: mark all struct svc_version instances as const
nfsd4: const-ify nfsd4_ops

Chuck Lever (18):
sunrpc: Disable splice for krb5i
svcrdma: Squelch disconnection messages
svcrdma: Avoid Send Queue overflow
svcrdma: Remove svc_rdma_marshal.c
svcrdma: Improve Read chunk sanity checking
svcrdma: Improve Write chunk sanity checking
svcrdma: Improve Reply chunk sanity checking
svcrdma: Don't account for Receive queue "starvation"
sunrpc: Allocate up to RPCSVC_MAXPAGES per svc_rqst
svcrdma: Add recvfrom helpers to svc_rdma_rw.c
svcrdma: Use generic RDMA R/W API in RPC Call path
svcrdma: Properly compute .len and .buflen for received RPC Calls
svcrdma: Remove unused Read completion handlers
svcrdma: Remove frmr cache
svcrdma: Clean-up svc_rdma_unmap_dma
svcrdma: Clean up after converting svc_rdma_recvfrom to rdma_rw API
svcrdma: use offset_in_page() macro
svcrdma: Remove svc_rdma_chunk_ctxt::cc_dir field

Colin Ian King (1):
svcrdma: fix an incorrect check on -E2BIG and -EINVAL

J. Bruce Fields (2):
Merge tag 'v4.12-rc5' into nfsd tree
nfsd4: factor ctime into change attribute

fs/lockd/clnt4xdr.c | 34 +-
fs/lockd/clntxdr.c | 58 ++-
fs/lockd/mon.c | 38 +-
fs/lockd/svc.c | 38 +-
fs/lockd/svc4proc.c | 124 ++++--
fs/lockd/svcproc.c | 124 ++++--
fs/lockd/xdr.c | 43 +-
fs/lockd/xdr4.c | 43 +-
fs/nfs/callback.c | 2 +-
fs/nfs/callback.h | 27 +-
fs/nfs/callback_proc.c | 33 +-
fs/nfs/callback_xdr.c | 113 ++---
fs/nfs/internal.h | 10 +-
fs/nfs/mount_clnt.c | 29 +-
fs/nfs/nfs2xdr.c | 70 ++-
fs/nfs/nfs3xdr.c | 151 ++++---
fs/nfs/nfs42xdr.c | 52 ++-
fs/nfs/nfs4_fs.h | 6 +-
fs/nfs/nfs4xdr.c | 331 +++++++++-----
fs/nfsd/current_stateid.h | 36 +-
fs/nfsd/nfs2acl.c | 116 ++---
fs/nfsd/nfs3acl.c | 75 ++--
fs/nfsd/nfs3proc.c | 301 +++++++------
fs/nfsd/nfs3xdr.c | 166 ++++---
fs/nfsd/nfs4callback.c | 32 +-
fs/nfsd/nfs4proc.c | 412 ++++++++---------
fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c | 142 +++---
fs/nfsd/nfs4xdr.c | 15 +-
fs/nfsd/nfsd.h | 6 +-
fs/nfsd/nfsfh.h | 24 +-
fs/nfsd/nfsproc.c | 206 +++++----
fs/nfsd/nfssvc.c | 24 +-
fs/nfsd/nfsxdr.c | 92 ++--
fs/nfsd/xdr.h | 50 +--
fs/nfsd/xdr3.h | 100 ++---
fs/nfsd/xdr4.h | 78 ++--
include/linux/lockd/lockd.h | 4 +-
include/linux/lockd/xdr.h | 26 +-
include/linux/lockd/xdr4.h | 26 +-
include/linux/sunrpc/clnt.h | 6 +-
include/linux/sunrpc/sched.h | 2 +-
include/linux/sunrpc/svc.h | 23 +-
include/linux/sunrpc/svc_rdma.h | 46 +-
include/linux/sunrpc/xdr.h | 15 +-
net/sunrpc/auth_gss/gss_rpc_upcall.c | 9 +-
net/sunrpc/auth_gss/gss_rpc_xdr.c | 14 +-
net/sunrpc/auth_gss/gss_rpc_xdr.h | 4 +-
net/sunrpc/auth_gss/svcauth_gss.c | 8 +
net/sunrpc/clnt.c | 16 +-
net/sunrpc/rpcb_clnt.c | 82 ++--
net/sunrpc/stats.c | 16 +-
net/sunrpc/svc.c | 35 +-
net/sunrpc/svc_xprt.c | 10 +-
net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/Makefile | 4 +-
net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svc_rdma_marshal.c | 168 -------
net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svc_rdma_recvfrom.c | 734 ++++++++++++-------------------
net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svc_rdma_rw.c | 449 ++++++++++++++++++-
net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svc_rdma_sendto.c | 15 +-
net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svc_rdma_transport.c | 250 +----------
delete mode 100644 net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svc_rdma_marshal.c