Re: Submit of a driver for Pi433 - a radio module for Raspberry Pi

From: Greg KH
Date: Sat Jul 15 2017 - 07:25:08 EST

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 01:15:43PM +0200, Marcus Wolf wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> thanks for your reply :-)
>
> Today I moved the documentation and header files to drivers/staging/pi433 and
> fromated it as a single patch.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marcus

I still need it in a format I can apply it in (i.e. proper subject,
changelog text, signed-off-by, etc.) Can you do that?

Also, for staging drivers, I need a TODO file, much like the existing
drivers/staging/*/TODO files saying what needs to be done with the code
in order to get it out of staging.

And finally, your patch seemed to have the whitespace corrupted and was
line-wrapped, making it impossible to apply even if I could have :(

thanks,

greg k-h