Re: linux-next: unsigned commits in the drm-misc tree

From: Daniel Vetter
Date: Wed Jul 26 2017 - 08:20:35 EST

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Oops, that shouldn't have happened. Actually, our maintainer tooling
> ensures this doesn't happen, by auto-adding the committer sob line.
> But these patches (and a bunch of others pushed by Benjamin) haven't
> been pushed by our tooling it seems (the Link: tag is missing at
> least).
>
> Benjamin, what happened there?

Ok, figured it out, added another safety check to the scripting, and
hard-reset the tree. Unfortunately some of the patches already landed
in drm-next, so that needed a hard-reset too, plus in drm-intel-next,
where I still need to do the hard-reset. Ugh.

Benjamin: As part of the hard-reset I've thrown out all the patches
you've committed. That was simpler than digging out the right patches
from the rebase push. Please re-apply and push the right ones again.

My apologies for the hiccup, we maintainers (Dave, Sean & me) should
have caught this earlier.

Thanks, Daniel