Re: [v4 1/4] mm, oom: refactor the TIF_MEMDIE usage

From: Michal Hocko
Date: Wed Jul 26 2017 - 10:44:21 EST

On Wed 26-07-17 16:24:34, Michal Hocko wrote:
[...]
> Or if you prefer I can post it separately?

I've just tried to rebase relevant parts on top of the current mmotm
tree and it needs some non-trivial updates. Would you mind if I post
those patches with you on CC? I really think that we shouldn't invent a
new throttling just to replace it later.

I will comment on the rest of the series later. I have glanced through
it and have to digest it some more before replying.
--
Michal Hocko
SUSE Labs