Re: [arch-general] Yes you have standing to sue GRSecurity.

From: nisus
Date: Sun Jul 30 2017 - 06:37:40 EST

Thank you. When earlier I brought up latches when I started brainstorming the defenses GRSecurity might raise, Bruce Perens quickly dismissed me as a "fool".

OK, I apologize to all who were involved in this conversation. I will
block further emails from "aconcernedfossdev" and no longer encourage
him.

Bruce

(Later after a third party's inquiry, Bruce made this admission:)

The statement about Grsecurity still stands. Aconcernedfossdev was
wasting my time with naive argument and I don't have to suffer fools
gladly.

Thanks

Bruce

He also conflated my mentioning of the sometimes ongoing jailing of those found by the court to be in contempt for non-payment of civil debts to which the court feels the defendant has funds to pay and is simply holding out as me "conflating" criminal law with civil law.... and would not accept my answer as valid at all. I'm just a "fool".

I'm glad someone else recognizes the importance of recognizing the existence of potential procedural hurdles... and equitable defenses...

It angers me muchly that Bruce decided to libel me in this area simply because I started trying to anticipate the other side's moves once everyone understood that a cause of action existed.