[PATCH 7/7] iio: srf08: change text in Kconfig
From: Andreas Klinger
Date: Wed Aug 02 2017 - 19:26:47 EST
Changed text in menu entry and help text to reflect recent changes
Signed-off-by: Andreas Klinger <ak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
drivers/iio/proximity/Kconfig | 12 ++++++------
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/iio/proximity/Kconfig b/drivers/iio/proximity/Kconfig
index 5b81a8c9d438..7a06ef4ced39 100644
@@ -57,14 +57,14 @@ config SX9500
module will be called sx9500.
- tristate "Devantech SRF08 ultrasonic ranger sensor"
+ tristate "Devantech SRF02/SRF08/SRF10 ultrasonic ranger sensor"
depends on I2C
- Say Y here to build a driver for Devantech SRF08 ultrasonic
- ranger sensor. This driver can be used to measure the distance
- of objects.
+ Say Y here to build a driver for Devantech SRF02/SRF08/SRF10
+ ultrasonic ranger sensor with I2C interfaces. This driver can be
+ used to measure the distance of objects.
- To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
- module will be called srf08.
+ To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the module will
+ be called srf08.