the most competitive price of solar water heaters for the international market

From: ab6@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed Aug 16 2017 - 11:13:50 EST

EN12976/ISO9806/Solar Keymark approved A9H high pressure solar water heater system

Hi,
It is my pleasure to introduce you the new products in 2017, model A9H,
The high pressure solar hot water system,

1.EN12976/ISO9806 tested and Solar Keymark approved.
2.unique CPC reflectors, overheating solution, highest power output.
3.high pressure system 6bar, SUS316L inner tank, long time warranty, free maintenance, harmony building integration.
4.simple installation, low labors cost, most highest cost/performance solar system
5.100L,150L,180L,240L

For more technical details and pricing, please contact with me.

PS: 2017 new price list, please check it.

See you at the Canton Fair 10.3G37-38, H07-08.

best regards
David
Email: jasonsolar@xxxxxxx
31463101@xxxxxx