Re: I/O hangs after resuming from suspend-to-ram

From: oleksandr
Date: Wed Aug 30 2017 - 02:15:12 EST

Hello.

Addressing your questions below.

Can't reproduce even with putting dmcypt on raid10 after applying my patch.

Just a side note, that dm-crypt is not necessary here â I am able to trigger hang with RAID10 and LVM only.

BTW, could you share us which blk-mq scheduler you are using on sata?

Okay, now it makes sense. Previously, without your patch I was able to reproduce the issue with "mq-deadline", "bfq" and "none". Now, I cannot trigger it with "none" set, but "mq-deadline" still hangs for me. Does this mean each scheduler should be modified separately?

Could you apply the following debug patch and provide the dmesg log after running the commands below?

Is it still relevant since I confirm issue to be fixed with "none"?

Thanks.

30.08.2017 07:17, Ming Lei ÐÐÐÐÑÐÐ:
âSNIPâ