Re: I/O hangs after resuming from suspend-to-ram

From: oleksandr
Date: Wed Aug 30 2017 - 06:58:32 EST

Hi.

So, current summary:

1) first patch + debug patch: I can reproduce the issue in wild, but not with pm_test set;
2) first patch + debug patch + second patch: I cannot reproduce issue at all, neither with "none", nor with "mq-deadline".

Thus, "blk-mq: align to legacy path for implementing blk_execute_rq" + "blk-mq: add requests in the tail of hctx->dispatch" look like a proper fix. Thanks for that!

I setup dm-crypt on /dev/md0 directly, could you show me how to setup lvm on raid10?

If still relevant, here is a layout:

===
sda 8:0 0 8G 0 disk
|-sda1 8:1 0 128M 0 part /boot/EFI
`-sda2 8:2 0 7.9G 0 part
`-md0 9:0 0 7.9G 0 raid10
`-system-root 253:0 0 7.9G 0 lvm /
sdb 8:16 0 8G 0 disk
|-sdb1 8:17 0 128M 0 part
`-sdb2 8:18 0 7.9G 0 part
`-md0 9:0 0 7.9G 0 raid10
`-system-root 253:0 0 7.9G 0 lvm /
===

Anything else you'd like /me to test?

30.08.2017 10:06, Ming Lei ÐÐÐÐÑÐÐ:
âSNIPâ
Please try the following patch and previous patch together and see
if they make a difference:
âSNIPâ