Maintenance, how to check the solar water heating system

From: Mr.David
Date: Thu Sep 14 2017 - 04:09:32 EST

New price, New products, New certificate, solar water heater 2017

It is our pleasure to work with you to make the business better.
We will try our best to support you on the new price,new products, new certificate, ....

1. Temperature limitation heat pipe which stop working at 80 degree C,
It can solve the overheating and system protection.

2. Highest power output CPC heat pipe collectors, Max 2943W

3. Inmetro testing/certificate for Brazil

New price for your information:
SCM30 Heat pipe collectors, usd268/set
ST30 non-pressure solar system: usd173/set

PS: 2017 new price list, please check it.

See you at the Canton Fair 10.3G37-38, H07-08.

best regards
David
Email: jasonsolar@xxxxxxx
31463101@xxxxxx