Dear Talented

From: Kim Sharma
Date: Sun Sep 17 2017 - 11:23:19 EST

Dear Talented,

I am Talent Scout For BLUE SKY FILM STUDIO, Present Blue sky Studio a
Film Corporation Located in the United State, is Soliciting for the
Right to use Your Photo/Face and Personality as One of the Semi -Major
Role/ Character in our Upcoming ANIMATED Stereoscope 3D Movie-The Story
of Anubis (Anubis 2018) The Movie is Currently Filming (In
Production) Please Note That There Will Be No Auditions, Traveling or
Any Special / Professional Acting Skills, Since the Production of This
Movie Will Be Done with our State of Art Computer -Generating Imagery
Equipment. We Are Prepared to Pay the Total Sum of $620,000.00 USD. For
More Information/Understanding, Please Write us on the E-Mail Below.
CONTACT EMAIL: Blueskyanimatedstudio@xxxxxxx
All Reply to: Blueskyanimatedstudio@xxxxxxx
Note: Only the Response send to this mail will be Given a Prior
Consideration.

Talent Scout
Kim Sharma