Re: n900 in next-20170901

From: Joonsoo Kim
Date: Sun Sep 17 2017 - 22:05:34 EST

Hello,

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 03:28:44PM +0200, Pali Rohár wrote:
> On Thursday 07 September 2017 16:30:38 Joonsoo Kim wrote:
> > If it doesn't help, is there a way to test n900 configuration in QEMU?
>
> Hi Joonsoo, linaro version of QEMU has support for n900 machine. For
> more information how to prepare & run kernel image see this email:
> https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2015-January/200171.html
> (instead u-boot.bin you would supply kernel's zImage)

I tried to search to download required tools but cannot find a qflasher.
Looks like you have qflasher and other *.bin for n900 image.
Could you share them to me, please?

> But QEMU does not support HS mode, so there is probably no secure ram.
> IIRC smc instructions should not be used in normal GP mode.

Okay. Thanks for information. I'm not sure that I can regenerate the
error with n900 QEMU emulation but that would be my best so I will
try.

Thanks.