Attention; please

From: Mr Richard Kwadwo
Date: Wed Sep 20 2017 - 11:36:13 EST

--
Dear friend,

I hope this letter meets you in good health. I am writing to solicit your
assistance in the Transfer of US$14,000,000.00 Dollars.

I am willing to transfer the fund and, invest in your country through your
assistance only if you will be willing work with me. I am in Ghana
presently and I would like to transfer into your account and invest in
your country if possible.

The fund is being held under a Non-investment account with SCB Ghana
Limited. I will program your name on the account holding the fund as the
original depositor and then process outward remittance of the funds to you.

You will get 45%% of the total funds for your role plus investment of my
portion under a documented working agreement.

Please get back to me with your response alongside your physical contact
address/telephone number and we will move quickly to consummate the deal.

With regards

Mr Richard Kwadwo
SCB Ghana Ltd.
Tema Branch, Ghana