A patch slipped through the cracks?

From: Lubomir Rintel
Date: Wed Sep 20 2017 - 13:17:32 EST

Hi,

we're trying to get this reasonably trivial patch [1] applied for more
than a year and four attempts now. (I'm not including it in this
message so that this message won't be ignored for the same reason the
submissions were, whatever they are.)

[1] https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/40862/

I have no idea what went wrong. There was a suspicion (somewhat
confirmed by the initial patch submitter) that spam filtering could
have dropped the first message. Since then the patch did make it to the
list numerous times and was picked up by patchwork.

The patchwork's idea about the patch being "Superseded" is wrong -- I
have no idea why. But someone *please* look into this and apply the
patch.

Thank you
Lubo