Re: [1/1] wireless: broadcom: brcm80211: use setup_timer() helper

From: Kalle Valo
Date: Mon Sep 25 2017 - 03:59:53 EST

Allen <allen.lkml@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Also your name in patchwork is just "Allen", without your lastname. I can fix
>> it this time, but please register to patchwork to fix your name. (Annoyingly
>> patchwork takes the name from it's database, not from the "From:" header)
>
> Ah that's strange. I'll register again.

It's a frequent problem to have misconfigured name in patchwork. I guess
it happens as the first mail patchwork sees from you is the one stored
to the database. And if that mail has an incorrect name, that will be
used from that onwards. You have only onetime chance to fix it yourself
when you register to patchwork. After that only server admins can fix it
and you need to contact kernel.org helpdesk.

Apparently in recent versions of patchwork this should work better but
kernel.org hasn't updated it yet.

--
Kalle Valo