random insta-reboots on AMD Phenom II

From: Adam Borowski
Date: Fri Sep 29 2017 - 22:06:48 EST

Hi!
I'm afraid I see random instant reboots on current -rc, approximately
once per day, only under CPU load. There's nothing on serial/etc -- just
an immediate reboot. 4.13 works perfectly; last kernel I've tried is
v4.14-rc2-165-g770b782f555d. gcc 7.2.0-7 (Debian).

CPU is AMD Phenom II X6 1055T (family 10h).

Sometimes it dies within a few minutes of load, sometimes all is fine for a
couple of days. This randomness makes bisecting not really an option.

Any hints how to debug this?

Meow!
--
âââââââ We domesticated dogs 36000 years ago; together we chased
âââââââ animals, hung out and licked or scratched our private parts.