Re: [RFC 2/5] fs: freeze on suspend and thaw on resume

From: Bart Van Assche
Date: Tue Oct 03 2017 - 16:02:33 EST

On Tue, 2017-10-03 at 11:53 -0700, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> +static bool super_allows_freeze(struct super_block *sb)
> +{
> + return !!(sb->s_type->fs_flags & FS_FREEZE_ON_SUSPEND);
> +}

A minor comment: if "!!" would be left out the compiler will perform the
conversion from int to bool implicitly so I propose to leave out the "!!"
and parentheses. Anyway, I agree with the approach of this patch and I think
that freezing filesystems before processes are frozen would be a big step
forward.

Bart.