Re: Kernel error messages: leds fujitsu::radio_led: Setting an LED's brightness failed

From: MichaÅ KÄpieÅ
Date: Wed Oct 25 2017 - 00:40:13 EST

> > - Investigating the E LED. This requires taking a look at the DSDT
> > dump from your laptop and searching for clues as to how this LED is
> > handled. I will be happy to do that, but again, no promises about
> > how much time it will take. (And given the nature of this task, I
> > cannot promise I will find anything reasonable at all. I also might
> > ask you to do some further experiments as I do not have an E751
> > myself.)

I feel stupid for only suggesting this now, but can this simply be the
eco LED? The DSDT dump from your laptop suggests so, as well as the
description of the E LED in the manual. Have you tried playing around
with /sys/class/leds/fujitsu::eco_led?

> Don't forget to take a look at the I LED...

I could not find anything in the DSDT dump from your laptop that would
suggest this LED can be controlled using ACPI.

--
Best regards,
MichaÅ KÄpieÅ