Pull Request for linux-next

From: Palmer Dabbelt
Date: Tue Oct 31 2017 - 16:43:34 EST

I'd like to request that you add the following tree to linux-next

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/palmer/linux.git for-linux-next

It contains the RISC-V port, which has been through 9 rounds of review on
various public Linux mailing lists. While the port isn't perfect, I've split
out the commits for which we have general consensus and tagged them with
"for-linux-next" (as opposed to our "riscv-next" tree). I intend to continue
updating the "for-linux-next" tag as we get more patches in good shape, with
the idea being that the RISC-V arch port patches go in through here.

I know it's a bit late in the cycle, but we've been waiting for you to come
back from vacation before submitting the request so it didn't get lost
somewhere.

Thanks!