ââATTN: My Dear

From: Mr Robert Williams
Date: Fri Nov 03 2017 - 14:59:49 EST

ATTN: My Dear

Good news,The BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION has actually verified and discovered
that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the
Company who are Trying to divert your fund of $4,700.000.00 Million into their private
accounts. Therefore we have obtained an irrevocable payment guarantee on your
Payment with WORLD Bank to make your payment through our new ATM VISA CARD
system which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around your
area.

So we are here by inviting you to our office to pick up your ATM VISA CARD but
if you cannot be able to come down here in our office in person be inform that
you are going to pay for shipping fee of your ATM visa CARD, so if you are
unable to come down here then you are required to update us so that we will
proceed with the necessary arrangement for the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD.

As of now be informed that all arrangement has been done and the ATM VISA CARD
has be in your name, but to RE-ACTIVATE the ATM Card you have to forward your
current information as requested below to the bank for the ATM Card re-
activcation, then we will send you the ATM CARD for your immediate use.

Here are the information you have to forward to the bank:
1. Your Full Names:______
2. Postal Address:_______
3. Direct Cell Numbers:_______
4. E-mail Address:________
5. Sex:_____
6.Age:_____
7. Occupation:________
8.Nationality:________

Therefore you are advised to contact UBA Bank accountant Manager Mrs.Suzan Mark

with below Email address( mrs.suzanmark22@xxxxxxxxx )

CONTACT PERSON: Mrs.Suzan Mark
Chief Executive Officer UBA Bank Plc
Benin. Republic