Re: A test of the philosophical impact of what I have been talking about / Suggestion for changes in GNU Licence.

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Sat Nov 04 2017 - 19:02:13 EST

Den 11/3/2017 07:46, skrev Ywe CÃrlyn:
Den 10/29/2017 17:21, skrev Ywe CÃrlyn:
Den 10/29/2017 17:00, skrev Ywe CÃrlyn:
Den 10/27/2017 23:28, skrev Ywe CÃrlyn:
Den 10/27/2017 23:01, skrev Ywe CÃrlyn:
Philosophical requantization of a (atm) theoretical linux distribution:

Excellent Ubuntu, is a Good Linux, with a Minimal Jitter Kernel.
An Available Source Operating System.
Philosophical Lead: Ywe CÃrlyn.

Desktop Flavour: Customized Gnome

Finetuned for fast reponsiveness, and smoothness in operation. Configuration of Kernel, for favoring short buffers, lowest latency, minimal jitter, minimal wasted CPU, max cpu utilization.

Perfect scaling, from desktop to supercomputing.

Redefined Internet, with the finest philosophy, and correct attitude.

Call 999-Excellence for a trial CD... No that we donÂt have yet, but how does it sound?

Peace,
Ywe CÃrlyn.

I have made a good logo aswell:http://xn--ywecrlyn-m0a.net/ExcellentUbuntu/ExcellentUbuntu.png

I really believe in this, and what makes this just perfect: Everyone is their own newsservice, getting their views on for instance, youtube. And gets the income from this. Which makes a finely granulated internet economy.

A test channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

Peace,
Ywe CÃrlyn.

With Linus Torvalds as patchmeister as usual, ofcourse.

So considering this, and the finely granulated internet economics comes from this type of mindset, and with reintergration of it back, I would suggest changing the naming scheme of "open source", and "free software" to "Available Source". It is repeated a lot, and needs to have a corresponding name. (To not speak of avoiding uneccesary pointer variables in GNU code... ). This is also based on on my conclusion on philosophy research over 15 years, and that things need to be right. And even metaphysically. For Success. I also CC Richard Stallman on this, maybe GNU4.0 will make considerations for this. The hacker will now not only be free, but make money. ;)

Peace.

Mister GNU Richard Stallman replied me two times on this, since he did not mail LKML, I will restate them here, for the record.

|[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please considerÂÂÂ ]]]
|[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,ÂÂÂÂ ]]]
|[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]|

|It seems that you're making a new variant of GNU/Linux. If you call
|it "something Linux", you are talking about our work but giving us
|none of the credit. Please call it "something GNU/Linux" so as to
|give us equal mention.
|
|See https://gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html and
|https://gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html, plus the history in
|https://gnu.org/gnu/the-gnu-project.html.

|--
|Dr Richard Stallman
|President, Free Software Foundation (gnu.org, fsf.org)
|Internet Hall-of-Famer (internethalloffame.org)
|Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html.

And-

|[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please considerÂÂÂ ]]]
|[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,ÂÂÂÂ ]]]
|[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

|"Available source" is too weak a criterion. Free software and open
|source stand for categories of software that are nearly coterminous.
|However, available source is a much weaker criterion and would
|include programs that don't come anywhere near free.
|
|Also, the point of the free software movement is that users deserve
|freedom. "Available source" doesn't even hint at this idea,
|so it would not communicate what we want to say.

|--
|Dr Richard Stallman
|President, Free Software Foundation (gnu.org, fsf.org)
|Internet Hall-of-Famer (internethalloffame.org)
|Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html.

Not even an acknowledgement on pointer variables from this self-appointed spokesman for hackers. Or indeed the larger issue of finegranulated internet economics. How shall an OS indeed succeed if it chokes its own success?

To not speak of the paranoid insertions. Does he fear mountains shall fall on him, for GNU? Indeed GNU seems to be his qualifier and god, he slaves to.

Or is gnu, a god to slave to, free software your food, and Richard Stallman its Jesusian son? Will it be up to others to make the decision?

How much is this in conflict with pure hacking, from C64 asm, to PC C, and the original unix hacking?

Have a Mindful Zen moment on this.