Re: Sony-laptop: Adjustments for sony_nc_setup_rfkill()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Sun Nov 05 2017 - 09:20:59 EST

>> Do you find the following details useful for further clarification?
>>
>> text: -32
>> data: 0
>> bss: 0
>
> ...but kernel is compiled with -O2 which,

Did you try to compare results for my update suggestion also with
the default build configuration?

> I suppose, will eliminate these repeats.

My build results did not fit to your expectations.

> So, the main question is "WHY" you are doing this change.
>
> I didn't find any convinced explanation (yet?).

Do you find a reduction of 32 bytes for the object code not interesting
enough just by achieving such a small effect because of the replacement
of three function calls ârfkill_destroyâ with goto statements?

Regards,
Markus