[GIT PULL] arch/tile "bugfix" for 4.15-rc3

From: Chris Metcalf
Date: Tue Dec 05 2017 - 10:37:49 EST

Linus,

This is not exactly a bugfix, but this is my last week at Mellanox and
I am stepping down as arch/tile maintainer, as described in a bit more
detail in my email here:

https://lkml.kernel.org/r/1512402760-12694-1-git-send-email-cmetcalf@xxxxxxxxxxxx

So, please pull this one last tile commit to remove me as maintainer,
and to tag the tile architecture as orphaned:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cmetcalf/linux-tile.git HEAD

It's been a pleasure working with you and the rest of the Linux
community since 2010 and I hope to continue to do more in the
years to come.

Chris Metcalf (1):
ÂÂÂÂÂ arch/tile: mark as orphaned

ÂMAINTAINERS | 4 +---
Â1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 3 deletions(-)

--
Chris Metcalf, Mellanox Technologies
http://www.mellanox.com