2018 Business Proposal

From: Eugen Hagler
Date: Wed Dec 27 2017 - 09:30:46 EST

Season's Greeting's!

My sincere apology if this email will cause any inconvenience.

I have a proposal which I think might be of interest to you, I have a
client who is searching for good business owners that have got lucrative
projects/business ideas he can invest his funds on.

My client has great interest to invest in worthy creative start ups that
has good potentials. He is not concerned about the type of project or
the location of the investment, rather his interest is that the project
should be one that will be able to yield a high profit return on
investment.

The capital he want to invest is 25 million Dollars. His plan is to
invest in a long term (maybe a period of 10 - 15 years) and after that,
will withdraw his original capital and at the end of every financial
year both of you will be sharing the interest generated on any
percentage you both agree on. I will await your feedback if interested
with your telephone number to enhance our communication.

Regards
Mr Eugen Hagler
Email: eugenhaglermail@xxxxxxxxx