Documentation: OMAPDSS: move sysfs documentation to ABI

From: Aishwarya Pant
Date: Tue Jan 02 2018 - 03:55:16 EST

Hi

In Documentation/arm/OMAP/DSS, there is a description of the DSS and FB sysfs
interfaces which could be moved to Documentation/ABI.

Would such a change be useful? I can see that the sysfs interface is still in
testing.

The ABI documentation format looks like the following:

What: (the full sysfs path of the attribute)