Re: [GIT PULL] apparmor fix for 4.15-rc7

From: John Johansen
Date: Mon Jan 08 2018 - 04:39:49 EST

On 01/07/2018 11:40 AM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 5:53 AM, John Johansen
> <john.johansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> can you please pull the following regression fix for apparmor.
>
> Pulled.
>
> I do note that you still don't seem to have any signatures on your key.
>
> You've used it for a couple of months, any chance to get somebody to sign it?

Strange, it should have signatures from Greg KH, Kees Cook, James
Bottomly Serge Hallyn, and several others in the kernel community

Locally the gpg --list-sigs looks good, but I won't claim to really
know gpg, and maybe there is something messed up. I'll poke at and see
if I can't figure out what is up. If needed I can certainly grab Kees
Cook and maybe a few others local to the Portland area, and I'll be at
Fosdem at the end of the month so I can pickup a few more there.