I am waiting to hear from you soon,

From: Mrs Raymond.Mabel
Date: Fri Jan 19 2018 - 12:22:16 EST

>From
The international Investigation Financial Crime Unit

Dear sir
We need your urgent information sir

I am writing to inform you that we are the international
investigation financial crime unit
and We have discovered through our network E-mail system This Week
that your Inheritance Claim Fund $6.5m usd have been trapped by Some
Bank Officers and who specialized in collecting money from You.

we have discovered that you have spent some huge amount of money to
these people, there fore We would appreciate to inform you that there
is hope for you to recover all what you have lost . Your Inheritance
Fund is $6.5m usd And Has Been Removed From The Bank And Deposited
To Security Financier Company This Morning.

You should send to us your complete information to enable us
Submit Them on your behalf To The Security And Finance Company To
Enable Them Proceed Transferred Your Inheritance Fund $6.5m usd to
your country! this will be completed within the next few days .

1.Your complete name

2.Your Mobile phone number

3. Your nationality

I am waiting to hear from you soon,