Re: mfd: Patch management?

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Tue Jan 23 2018 - 10:56:41 EST

> My preferred mailer (Mutt) re-orders replied-to mails by putting them
> to the top of my Inbox. At which point I have to re-navigate down to
> the next patch to review.

How much does this tool influence the amount of update suggestions
which you could handle easily and safely?

> This is fine for most submissions, but you have fired ~30,
> mostly individual patches at me.

This number could be appropriate. I tried to contribute hundreds
of change possibilities for various software components.

> I'd like you to do the following please:

It will take a while until you might get the next chance to take
another look at these subsequent patches.

Regards,
Markus