RE: "irq/matrix: Spread interrupts on allocation" breaks nouveau in mainline kernel

From: Ghannam, Yazen
Date: Wed Jan 24 2018 - 14:13:17 EST

+Boris. This thread seems to have split.

Lyude,
Does the warning show on mainline or does it only show when bisecting?

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "it happens before and after the
regressing commit".

Boris,
In any case, I like your idea on saving the block addresses. I can look into this.

Thanks,
Yazen