checkpatch changes for 4.16

From: Tobin C. Harding
Date: Wed Jan 31 2018 - 16:46:39 EST

Hi Joe,

Can I please bother you with a maintainer question. I know everyone is
super busy right now, I'm asking for a smidgen of your time instead of
doing it wrong and taking up some of Linus' time since it's merge window
and all that.

I have the checkpatch set queued ready to do a GIT PULL to Linus. My
concern is that the subject line may not be unique if checkpatch changes
are coming in from various trees this merge window. I have tagged the
pull request with

checkpatch-4.16-rc1

with the subject line

[GIT PULL] checkpatch changes for 4.16-rc1

If there are no other changes to checkpatch going in this merge window
then this issue dissolves. If there are, should I add something to the
subject line to ensure it is unique?

Thanks and sorry for targeting you with this question, I'm sure you have
better things to do also.

Tobin