[STABLE 4.9.y PATCH 0/9] Backport of KVM Speculation Control support

From: David Woodhouse
Date: Tue Feb 06 2018 - 12:30:00 EST

I've put together a linux-4.9.y branch at
http://git.infradead.org/retpoline-stable.git/shortlog/refs/heads/linux-4.9.y

Most of it is fairly straightforward, apart from the IBPB on context
switch for which Tim has already posted a candidate. I wanted some more
review on my backports of the KVM bits though, including some extra
historical patches I pulled in.

Ashok Raj (1):
KVM/x86: Add IBPB support

David Hildenbrand (1):
KVM: nVMX: vmx_complete_nested_posted_interrupt() can't fail

David Matlack (1):
KVM: nVMX: mark vmcs12 pages dirty on L2 exit

Jim Mattson (1):
KVM: nVMX: Eliminate vmcs02 pool

KarimAllah Ahmed (3):
KVM/VMX: Emulate MSR_IA32_ARCH_CAPABILITIES
KVM/VMX: Allow direct access to MSR_IA32_SPEC_CTRL
KVM/SVM: Allow direct access to MSR_IA32_SPEC_CTRL

Paolo Bonzini (2):
KVM: VMX: introduce alloc_loaded_vmcs
KVM: VMX: make MSR bitmaps per-VCPU

arch/x86/kvm/cpuid.c | 21 +-