RE: [RFC, PATCH v1] platform/x86: intel-vbtn: Convert to pure ACPI driver

From: Mario.Limonciello
Date: Wed Feb 07 2018 - 08:08:15 EST

I would also wonder if the intel-vbtn driver should still live in platform-x86 as it's
now pure ACPI driver with this change Andy proposed.

Btw Andy for your v2 with your fixups that were in your review branch feel free
to add:
Tested-by: Mario Limonciello <mario.limonciello@xxxxxxxx>

When you resubmit it.