Re: Avoid speculative indirect calls in kernel

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Fri Feb 23 2018 - 16:10:03 EST

Patchmeister Torvalds:

"Or is Intel basically saying "we are committed to selling you shit
forever and ever, and never fixing anything"?"

Back in Celeron days, Intel was popular because you could clock the lesser cached Celeron 300mhz to ~500mhz.

Everybody knew then not to get anything pricier. But still Intel sells Xeons at 3x the price, for little noticable gain?

Basically I did research on philosophy, and indeed the mainconcept of a culture is what determines a cultures behaviour. Even the internal design of the cpu seems to be inspired by "God".

I have tried the zÃn-realized version "ZÃn", instead, God of absolute reality. Because regressions in philosophy, is regressions in computing, is ultimately Bill Gates talking about fecal water.

--
Fredelige hilsener,
Ywe CÃrlyn,