Re: [RFC 2/4] sh: ecovec24: conditionally register backlight device

From: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
Date: Sat Mar 17 2018 - 13:56:22 EST

On 03/18/2018 02:16 AM, Rich Felker wrote:
>> Umh, but Iâm still using the SH7724 Evovec board. Please donât
>> remove support for that.
>>
>> The SuperH port of the Linux kernel is still maintained.
>
> Thanks. At some point it would be nice to remove the board file, but
> only once the conversion to device tree happens. If anyone has a list
> of boards that people are still using or have access to and who can do
> testing, it would be nice to compile that somewhere so we can figure
> out what needs to be tested and who can test it.

We should maybe create a wiki page somewhere. Either in the kernel wiki
(I don't have an account for that) or the Debian Wiki.

Here's what I still use:

- Renesas SH7724 Evovec
- Renesas SH7786LCR Evaluation Board
- LANDISK SH7751
- Sega Dreamcast (although I currently don't use that)
- NextVoD (currently not in the kernel)

Adrian

--
.''`. John Paul Adrian Glaubitz