KAMIL .

From: Denis B.
Date: Wed Mar 28 2018 - 10:22:43 EST

Dear friend,

In a brief introduction, I am Denis Butte, i was a lawyer but now i
work with one of the leading bank, in Lome Republic of Togo. I have a
private reservation from my office with regards to my late client Mr.
A. M. Kamil, a citizen of your country who died some years ago,leaving
behind the total amount of 14,300,000 USD in the bank in my country
unclaimed. I am his personal account manager and I need your
cooperation and partnership in this matter.
I will give you full details as soon as i hear from you today.

Your Full Name:
Tel/Mobile No:
Your Adress:

Regards,