RE: [RFC v3 0/2] WhiteEgret LSM module

From: shinya1.takumi
Date: Fri Apr 13 2018 - 00:30:59 EST

> Do you have a target date for posting that?
Yes, we have the target date. We will submit WhiteEgret v4 by September.

> So you have a design for being able to differentiate the interpreters
> reading versus reading with the intent to execute?
> With or without their help?
We will provide WEUA sample to be able to control a script program with WhiteEgret v4.
Our WEUA sample does not identify whether to read or to read with the intent to execute.
The sample has some restrictions.

We consider that the restrictions can be resolved by implementing additional functions for WEUA.
It is an implementation-dependent matter.

Howerver, we are sure that the restrictions are acceptable for many applications.
We would like to discuss about them with WhiteEgret v4 patch!