Re: Regression in Linux next again

From: Maciej Purski
Date: Wed May 30 2018 - 10:03:34 EST

On 05/30/2018 11:13 AM, Mark Brown wrote:
On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 03:15:01PM -0700, Tony Lindgren wrote:

I think I bisected this same issue for the second time now
but for a different merge window. What's up with that?

Last time we just reverted it as Maciej was unable to reproduce your
problem, he's tried again with some alterations.

Reverting both patches fixes the issue for me. I could
not debug it further because of the compile error(s).

OK, unless this gets fixed really quickly I'll revert again.

I'm afraid, I have no idea, how to fix it quickly. You can revert it and
in the next version I'll fix the build error and split the last patch even
more, so we could perform a more precise bisection. I'd be grateful if you
could push it on your test coupled branch and Tony could test it again before
merging it with next again.

Best regards,

Maciej Purski