Re: [GIT PULL v2 00/18] lightnvm updates for 4.18

From: Matias BjÃrling
Date: Fri Jun 01 2018 - 10:01:48 EST

On 06/01/2018 03:45 PM, Jens Axboe wrote:
On Fri, Jun 01 2018, Matias BjÃrling wrote:
Hi Jens,

Please pick up the following patches.

- Hans reworked the write error recovery path in pblk.
- Igor added extra error handling for lines, and fixed a bug in the
pblk ringbuffer during GC.
- Javier refactored the pblk code a bit, added extra error
handling, and added checks to verify that data returned from drive
is appropriate.
- Marcin added some extra logic to manage the write buffer. Now
MW_CUNITS can be zero and the size of write buffer can be changed
at module load time.

I applied 1-11, 12 fails:

checking file drivers/lightnvm/pblk-init.c
checking file drivers/lightnvm/pblk-rb.c
checking file drivers/lightnvm/pblk-recovery.c
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n] ^C

I will push out what I have, please resend the rest of the series
against for-4.18/block.

BTW, you had several "lightnvn" typos in the subject line, I've fixed
those up. Didn't check the remainder.

Thanks Jens. I'll fix it up.