Re: INFO: task hung in blk_queue_enter

From: Martin Steigerwald
Date: Sat Jun 02 2018 - 04:07:45 EST

Ming Lei - 02.06.18, 06:54:
> > > We may introduce generic_make_request_with_ref() for
> > > blk_queue_split(), what do you think of the following patch?
> >
> > Functionally it'll work as well.
>
> If you are fine with this one, I'm glad to prepare for a normal one,
> so that we can save one precious bio flag, and the total number is
> just 13.
[â]

I am completely lost about what you are talking about.

That is fine with me, but in case there is anything to testâ let me
know. I do not promise quick responses tough, as I have been quite a bit
overwhelmed with stuff lately.

Currently I run 4.17-rc7 without any blk-mq related patches and it
appears to be free of hangs or stalls related to blk-mq.

Thanks,
--
Martin