Baseball Enthusiasts List

From: Linda Jackson
Date: Mon Jun 04 2018 - 18:11:03 EST

--
Hello,

Hope this email finds you well!

I'm reaching out you to see if have any interest in purchasing Baseball Enthusiasts List. Every contact has 100% permission based emails, as these contacts are compiled in compliance with Can Spam laws

We guarantee up to 85% on email deliverability. Within the agreement term, if there are hard bounces more than 15% we shall replace it with fresh records at absolute no cost.

Other consumer list: Sport Enthusiasts, Cycling Enthusiasts,Running Enthusiasts, basketball Enthusiasts, Volleyball Enthusiasts, Softball Enthusiasts, RV Owners, Motorcycle Owners, Scuba Diver and many moreâ

Data Fields: Full name, Postal address, Email address, IP address, and the source of the contact.

Please reply with your need, So that I would be able to assist you further.

Thank you,
Linda Jackson
Research Analyst