I want to know your opinion in doing this project.

From: sunie wendy
Date: Tue Jun 05 2018 - 16:33:05 EST

My Dear, Good day to you

I got my contact via the internet database of your country,

My name is Mr. Rungsun Klinkaeo, from Thailand and lawyer, to Late
Engineer Vladimir D. Soloviev, a citizen of your country who was lived
in Petrograd, Russia.

I am writing to present you as a relative to a Later Engr. Vladimir
Solovyov to secure his $ 10.5 million ($ 10.5 million) deposit on his
bank account in Lomà Togo before his death,

With this transaction, I'm contacting you to prevent the Bank from
confiscation the fund in Mr Solovyov's account due to the fact that
the fund has not been activated the bank accounts since his death
because Mr. Vladimir Solovyov, who is from the same country with you
and then you and me we will invest the fund in your country

For this reason, based on your interest in this transaction, I will
send you all the important details of the fund's return to the
account; the transaction deserves maximum honesty, confidence and
confidentiality

Finally, if you want to see the fund in the online bank account of
late Mr. Vladimir Solovyov,

Name of the bank; ORABANK Lome Togo

Bank address; Place of Independence x Av des Nimes et Nicolas,
Grunitzky, BP, 65 Lome, Togo WA.

Account name; Vladimir Solovyov.

Account number: TG - 20691464517.

To view the bank account and make a transfer Visit the bank's website
at http://www.orabantogo.cf

Click on the compte-en-ligne to sign in (French) or Online Banking
English Or http://www.orabantogo.cf/compte-en-ligne

Enter your username; WladimirD.Solovjev,

Then enter your password; efthimia00000000

please Do not try to transfer money from this bank account until the
process is complete.

Note, you must treat this transaction as being secret for another person

I await your urgent reply and your interest. reply via e-mail :
(suniewendy44@xxxxxxxxx)

Sincerely,

Mr Rungsun Klinkaeo