Re: [Qemu-devel] Linux kernel configurations for various Microblaze systems

From: Philippe Mathieu-DaudÃ
Date: Wed Jun 27 2018 - 16:01:50 EST

Hi Guenter,

On 06/27/2018 03:52 PM, Guenter Roeck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to add Microblaze "petalogix-ml605" and "xlnx-zynqmp-pmu"
> to my list of qemu boot tests of upstream and stable release kernels.

Do you mind sharing your tests on this thread?

"Who is running QEMU automated tests, and when?"
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2018-04/msg04695.html

> Unfortunately I have been unable to locate working kernel configurations
> for the those systems, nor working qemu command lines. I found a few links,
> but they are all dead.

I got more lucky using the Xilinx downstream code from:
https://github.com/Xilinx

In particular using their downstream DeviceTree:

https://github.com/Xilinx/device-tree-xlnx

I also used those links:

http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/MicroBlaze
http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/Build%20kernel